Full stack developer, with a passion for the front-end
What will you be doing?
Actually too much to mention, but here is a summary:
You work in the Development department, but you also work closely with Sales, Marketing and Design colleagues. You participate in our platform that aims to sell content to users, with a specialization on Mobile traffic. This platform includes many aspects, which we all develop ourselves.
Here are a few more concrete examples:
• Development of a Lifestyle portal, with link to headless CMS (Sanity)
• Setting up a Webpack build configuration
• Create and optimize campaign pages
• Develop winning promotions
• Build in clients for APIs from Payment platforms
• Develop interactive prelanders such as a Quiz
• Development of a self-service portal for our customers
The division between back-end and front-end activities is approximately 30% – 70%.
You Might be a Good Fit if You Have:
• HBO or WO work and thinking level;
• You enjoy working on both the front and back end;
• You are communicative and can also clearly explain difficult concepts to less technical colleagues;
• You are also a bit commercial;
• You are quality-oriented, creative and analytical;
• You have extensive experience with PHP;
• You are up-to-date on the latest developments in your field and you like to share your knowledge with others;
• You develop your software object oriented (OOP);
• You think, build and “consume” in APIs;
• You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
What we offer
• Flexible working hours start between 8 am and 9.30 am
• Pension is fully paid
• 29 days of leave
• Travel allowance
• Good accessibility by car, motorcycle and public transport
• Daily fresh lunch arranged by us
• Informal working atmosphere, flat organization
• Provide a lot of space for your development and knowledge sharing and help you with this
Are you available between 32 and 40 hours and are you interested in the vacancy?
Then we are looking for you.