International Digital Marketing Manager (Affiliate networks)
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a background in Google Ads (Display) to join our growing Performance Marketing team in Berkel en Rodenrijs. In this role you will have the autonomy to develop your own ideas, approach media partners / affiliate networks and manage markets where you are responsible for increasing the sales of our mobile VAS campaigns worldwide.
What are you going to do?
• Own the creation, implementation and optimization of all display activity for your markets to drive revenue for the business.
• Leverage data and analysis tools to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and constantly optimize.
• Collaborate with other teams (Design & Tech) to bring campaigns to life
• Identify and test new verticals and funnels
• Support the growth of different markets according to their needs
• Find and test potential new marketing channels / traffic channels
• Spearhead growth of Google Ads and other new traffic channels
• Manage relationships with media owners and direct Affiliates
• Speaks English fluently
• 3+ years of experience with Google ads (display) in different verticals.
• Comfortable segmenting large data sets to optimize campaigns.
• Experience in the VAS industry is a strong plus.
• Experience with other channels (Facebook, Snapchat, GMP) is a plus.
What will make you successful:
• A data-driven attitude with an analytical mind
• Result-driven and performance-focused
• You have a test and learning approach
• You are a proactive problem solver and see sales growth opportunities
• Team player
• Ability to multi-task and strong project management skills
More reasons to join us:
• Established in 1992, we are a market proven, well-established, international company
with an informal culture and ability to move fast;
• The focus is mobile marketing of VAS campaigns and also click to call worldwide.
And we develop everything in-house.
• Flexible working hours from start between 8 am to 9.30 am
• 29 days of leave
• Good accessibility by car, motorcycle and public transport
• Travel allowance
• Pension is fully paid
• We invest in personal development by attending courses, attending conferences
and other learning opportunities;
• We have a creative office in Berkel en Rodenrijs with delicious DE coffee, tea, fresh fruit
and vegetables and a daily fresh lunch.
Feel free to contact us!