Google Campaign Manager
The Media Buyer will join our existing team to help grow and expand our business. The Mission is to explore tons of data, using the findings to generate and test new ad campaigns. This role will require someone who values asking big questions and doesn’t mind inventing new steps to find answers. We are looking for someone who sees obstacles and uncertainty as exciting opportunities to invent something new. In this role you will run the ads for your campaigns and you have a design team at your disposal for producing all the creatives you need, so you use both your creativity and your analytic skills to optimize the results. You will work in a goal driven, but informal atmosphere. You’ll be joining the Sales team, however you will have full autonomy and responsibility of your work, you will be always backed up by the whole team.
What are you going to do?
– Manage media buying via various channels (TiktokAds, DSP,…) but the main focus will be GoogleAds.
– You monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage the accounts accordingly.
– Initiate new campaign ideas and work collaboratively within Sales team.
– Develop new marketing funnels and angles and/or create advertising material
– Purchase traffic to generate subscriptions for our services.
– Purchase traffic on CPM/CPC/CPA/CPL.
– To analyze the registration funnel and make conclusions that will deliver a higher ROI/eCPM
The Ideal candidate
– A Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, communications, advertising or business.
– Understanding of the online (affiliate) marketing landscape.
– Experience in the VAS industry is a strong plus.
– Has a pre work experience as a media buyer on GoogleAds.
– Knows how to setup and manage new accounts.
– Has knowledge of todays marketing trends, advertising tactics and CPL/CPA business models.
– Daily hands-on responsibility to establish and maintain performance on multiple platforms
– Must be able to work independently and drive results.
– Ability to compile data from several sources and create actionable insights.
– Strong English verbal and written, more languages is a plus.
– Lives in the Netherlands.
What we offer
– Competitive base salary, with commission when personal KPI’s are met.
– Travel allowance.
– Flexible working hours.
– Hybrid working model.
– Investment in personal development by attending courses, attending conferences
and other learning opportunities.
– Flexibility and responsibility to apply your ideas into work.
– Delicious DE coffee, tea, fresh fruit and vegetables and a daily fresh lunch at the HQ.
Does this sound like you? Join us!
More reasons to join us:
• Established in 1992, we are a market proven, well-established, international company
with an informal culture and ability to move fast;
• The focus is mobile marketing of VAS campaignsworldwide.
And we develop everything in-house.
• Flexible working hours from start between 8 am to 9.30 am
• Good accessibility by car, motorcycle and public transport
• Travel allowance
• Hybrid working
• Pension is fully paid
• We invest in personal development by attending courses, attending conferences
and other learning opportunities
• We have a creative office in Berkel en Rodenrijs with delicious DE coffee, tea, fresh fruit
and vegetables and a daily fresh lunch.
Feel free to contact us!